News, Newsletters & Rumors
sharewise gives you current news and market reports
about stock market operations. sharewise also offers various newsletters that report on current market events and investigate interesting stocks. Our Trading Floor Rumors
area lets sharewise members publish interesting news and rumors.
To learn more, please click the following headers:
The sharewise News Area
always has the latest news:
- User Opinions: Current information, written and posted by sharewise users.
- Market Reports: Current information about what's happening in the market.
- Enterprise News: Detailed information about individual companies.
- Trading Strategies: Fresh info about specific trading strategies.
- Share in Focus: This area shows our sharewise "Share in Focus" feature where our members vote on the stock we analyze in datail. Registered members always receive the "Share in Focus" report by e-mail in advance (see also Free Newsletters).
- sharewise: News from and about our community.
Our 'User Opinions' area allows all sharewise users to write and publish their own news. In order to write an article, simply use your blogging area
. Please respect applicable copyright laws! Any articles you post should reflect your personal opinion and should, if referencing content generated by others, only quote that content while giving a proper reference (see also Copyright
Use our advanced search
feature to look for previous news. Advanced search can be accessed via the link under the normal search box found on every page:
The advanced search feature will let you filter news by certain criteria:
- Author: Enter the author's username. Entering a partial name will let you select the author from a list.
- Headline: Search the headlines of all articles for a certain keyword or phrase.
- Content: Search the contents of all articles for a certain keyword or phrase.
- Keywords/Tags: All news items on sharewise are tagged with keywords in order to facilitate categorization. You can search by these keywords to be shown all news about a certain topic.
- Language: Search for articles written in a certain language.
You can combine multiple criteria in a single search.
The sharewise Trading Floor Rumors
are your new source for the freshest and hottest stock market rumors.
Posting your own Trading Floor Rumors is easy: simply use the 'Compose' Button found on the left-hand side, under the dashboard.
Similar to SMS or Twitter limits, your Rumors can have a maximum length of 239 characters. Please add a reference to the stock in question (Name or ISIN) as well as a source (weblink, magazine name, etc.) where applicable. Rumors and News associated with specific stocks are additionally published in these stocks' detail pages.
The newest rumors can be found on our splash page as well as our Trading Floor Rumors
page. If a rumor is associated with a specific stock, it will also appear in that stock (bar on the right side).
In order to always be notified of all the freshest news and rumors, please log into twitter.com
and look for the user 'sharewise_com'. Clicking Follow
will let all Trading Floor Rumors be posted to your own Twitter account automatically. Depending on the settings of your Twitter account, you can have Twitter notify you by SMS whenever accounts you follow post any new messages.
You can find many more ideas for how to keep up to date and even post your own Trading Floor Rumors using a number of different Twitter clients at the Twitter download page
and in the Twitter Fan Wiki
You can (and should) promote news and rumors you consider worth reading by clicking the "Like" button.
This lets sharewise users decide which news and rumors should be propagated through the Twitter account 'sharewise_com
'. Followers of that account receive the most important news by e-Mail or SMS, depending on their settings.
Any more questions? We're happy to help!
Telephone: +49-89-9213100-50 (Weekdays from 9 AM through 6 PM CET)
sharewise message: sharewise